Miranda IM

Thread: "/FileAllow" and "/SendFile"

"/FileAllow" and "/SendFile"

I am writing a plugin (on Delphi XE) that will send and receive files.

Here is the code that sends the file:
    s: = 'C:\test\Project.exe';
    a: = PAnsiChar (AnSiString (s));
    CallContactService (wParam, PSS_FILE, LongInt (PAnsiChar ('MyDescription')), LongInt (@ a));

This code works correctly with the ICQ protocol, but not working properly with the Jabber protocol. Why?

How do I write a procedure which accept incoming file, and put it in 'C: \ MyReceivedFiles \'.

Here is sample code:
    CallContactService (wParam, PSS_FILEALLOW, ??????, LongInt (PAnsiChar ('C: \ MyReceivedFiles \')));

What should I specify as a parameter "??????". He is waiting for some political structure HTRANSFER (wParam: HTRANSFER), but I do not know how to get it.
    About this parameter is known:
    {The format is:
    hTransfer: DWORD
    filename (s), description: ASCIIZ}

I can get the filename (for example "Project.exe",) I get a description (for example "MyDescription"), but I don't know how to send them to the procedure.

HTRANSFER is transmitted in ACKTYPE_FILE broadcast, PSS_FILEALLOW should be called only response to the broadcast. Core already does this, so your plugin will interfere with Miranda core.
    Last edited by borkra; 1 Nov 2011 at 10:48 AM.

borkra

"PSS_FILEALLOW, is for Miranda internal use only. Plugins should never call it. It's not a way to initiate file transfer. The fact that it works with ICQ is pure coincidence, it should not" - no, no, you don't understand me correctly.
    CallContactService (wParam, PSS_FILE, LongInt (PAnsiChar ('MyDescription')), LongInt (@ a)); - This code works correctly with the ICQ protocol, but not working properly with the Jabber protocol. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by borkra View Post
    HTRANSFER is transmitted in ACKTYPE_FILE broadcast, PSS_FILEALLOW should be called only response to the broadcast. Core already does this, so your plugin will interfere with Miranda core.
    And now, I don't understand you. I want to write a plugin that will automatically agree to accept a file of contacts. How do I make this better? Could you give me a small example that will do it?

Quote Originally Posted by FeLDMaRShaL View Post
    I want to write a plugin that will automatically agree to accept a file of contacts. How do I make this better? Could you give me a small example that will do it?
    Miranda already have an option to do that ... (Options | Events | File Transfers | Auto accept incoming files from people on my contact list) Why do you need to write a plugin?

Quote Originally Posted by borkra View Post
    Miranda already have an option to do that ... (Options | Events | File Transfers | Auto accept incoming files from people on my contact list) Why do you need to write a plugin?
    I need it to automatically accept files are not on all the contacts, but only a few or automatically accept files only on a specific protocol (ICQ, but not Jabber)...

In file resource.rc I found the standard form "IDD_FILERECV". I need to give consent to receive a file from a contact without calling this form.

You cannot. You can create patch for core to do that, but not with the plugin.
    Last edited by borkra; 1 Nov 2011 at 1:15 PM.