Miranda IM

Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 LastLast

Thread: TabSRMM support

Quote Originally Posted by h13.Bishop View Post
    http://addons.miranda-im.org/details...ewfile&id=4256 I use this plugin for that problem.
    it's actually broken for me, because i can't even connect manually with the sessions plugin. but thanks anyway

Sorry, English is not my native language and I didn't understand you fine. So now it's impossible configure the time of the popup and see the windows flash until I click. In order to get that the windows flash until I click is to configure the popup options as 0 (default) and there is no way to configure the default option, and will not be in the future. Am I right?

Thanks for your patient.

Is it possible to search for a word or string in main chat window.The combination ctrl+f does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by moonstone View Post
    Is it possible to search for a word or string in main chat window.The combination ctrl+f does nothing.
    Use History++ plugin for searching your chat history (globally or per contact - it has a very extensive search feature).
    • TabSRMM Wiki - documentation for TabSRMM
    • Blog
    • contact (GMail / GTalk): silvercircle(at)gmail(dot)com

I know, that TabSRMM V3 is still in massive development and lots of code has been changed since V2 and everything wants time, but i want to ask one dumb question...

It is possible to add some functionality, that was in V2? I liked possibility to change "visibility for contact" setting from contact window by clicking protocol icon on top panel and selecting desired value (normal, invisible, always visible).

Quote Originally Posted by Kotvic View Post
    I know, that TabSRMM V3 is still in massive development and lots of code has been changed since V2 and everything wants time, but i want to ask one dumb question...
    Nope, it is no longer in development. I see it pretty much finished.
    It is possible to add some functionality, that was in V2? I liked possibility to change "visibility for contact" setting from contact window by clicking protocol icon on top panel and selecting desired value (normal, invisible, always visible).
    Some features (like this one) were removed for good reasons and therefore won't come back.
    • TabSRMM Wiki - documentation for TabSRMM
    • Blog
    • contact (GMail / GTalk): silvercircle(at)gmail(dot)com

Hi,
    I am unable to drag selected text in the message log after updating TabSRMM to version 3.0.23.0 included in miranda-im-v0.9.43-unicode-contrib.7z, was working in previous versions.
    I am using the Default log display, btw.

Please explain "unable to drag".

Quote Originally Posted by ANR Daemon View Post
    Please explain "unable to drag".
    When you select some text in the log area, previously you can drag and drop the text to the input area, or some external programs (eg. text editors). With 3.0.23.0, the selection gets unselected when you try to drag, making it impossible to do the drag&drop. Reverting to 3.0.22.0 makes this working again.

Why you're doing ti the hard way?
    Why not just paste it into relevant application, once the text it copied to clipboard?