Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Miranda IM v0.9.0 Beta #4 Discussion
Miranda IM

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miranda IM v0.9.0 Beta #4 Discussion

Miranda IM v0.9.0 Beta #4 Discussion

Beta #4 includes some bug fixes from beta #3. It is recommended that all users of 0.9.0 beta #3 or earlier upgrade to the latest version.

Warning:

If clist modern lost status bar icons, you need to visit Miranda options and enable them. Selectable status bar icons is the new functionality in this release.

Read Full Announcement...

- Report Bug
    - Development Information
    - Subversion Information

Please note: This discussion thread is for preview release discussion only. Please also report any bugs you find to the bug tracker. Not all developers read this thread so posting all bugs you find to the tracker is essential.
    Last edited by borkra; 23 Aug 2010 at 10:00 PM.

Issue with Beta #3 on Modern is solved (option available in dialog)
    Thanks !

Invisible state is still shown as Offline icon in taskbar. Any idea what could be the problem?

okay np here, this build/plugins solves the clist modern issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Xantros View Post
    Invisible state is still shown as Offline icon in taskbar. Any idea what could be the problem?
    Do you use icon packs shipped with the release, or some other stuff?
    Last edited by borkra; 23 Aug 2010 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xantros View Post
    not here, so as said by borkra you must use something else

Quote Originally Posted by borkra View Post
    Do you use icon packs shipped with the release, or some other stuff?
    Nope, all the icons are from beta release. I've tried changing status icons in Miranda options but it didn't help. I'll look more into that matter tomorrow.

I am still experiencing this annoying problem with modern contact list (reported by another person):
    http://code.google.com/p/miranda/issues/detail?id=713

Resuming MIM from tray results in a window that is actually a window; shows what is behind it, not the actual contact list, same for the status bar at the bottom and top. I have to move the window around to make the contact list and bars show up. Also when minimizing the window back to tray it takes over a second for it to disappear, and memory usage stays as if the window was never minimized.

I tried a fresh profile with no 3rd party plugins except clist_modern and this still happens.

To fix both the window behaviour and memory usage I have to untick "Disable skin engine" and also untick "Use Non-Layered Mode", then the window functions correctly.
    Last edited by Bjossi; 24 Aug 2010 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjossi View Post
    I am still experiencing this annoying problem with modern contact list (reported by another person):
    http://code.google.com/p/miranda/issues/detail?id=713

Resuming MIM from tray results in a window that is actually a window; shows what is behind it, not the actual contact list, same for the status bar at the bottom and top. I have to move the window around to make the contact list and bars show up. Also when minimizing the window back to tray it takes over a second for it to disappear, and memory usage stays as if the window was never minimized.

I tried a fresh profile with no 3rd party plugins except clist_modern and this still happens.

To fix both the window behaviour and memory usage I have to untick "Disable skin engine" and also untick "Use Non-Layered Mode", then the window functions correctly.
    There are most likely problems with your skin I do not have such issues in skinned mode or not.

There is error in icq.dll or in mBot.dll?