CAUTION: THIS IS AN ALPHA STAGE PLUGIN. IT CAN DO VERY BAD THINGS. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Keep in mind that this is an initial version of the plugin. It is intended to grow a loot (its to do list is bigger than its features list :P ). Currently it allows only calculating the position of elements.
It works based in the consept of a skin beeing a group of small skins (one for each client). The skins are inside the dir <Miranda>\Skins\<Skin name> , and inside that folder, each client skin has the name <Client>.msk
Inside the zip there is also a version of MyDetails using this plugin.
Please keep in mind that development is slow because of my lack of time.
This needs Miranda 0.8 to work.
- Allow changing skin without restart
- Add support for handling skin packs
- Add support for emoticons in text fields
- Add code to draw elements on screen
- Add service to create a new frame only based on the fields
- Allow setting variables by the users of the plugin
- It seems to have a memory leak (last time I debugged it, it was inside v8 - maybe I just don't understant its garbage collector?)
Sources: SVN at http://pescuma.googlecode.com/svn/tr.../Plugins/skins
+ Allow changing skins
* Updated v8
* Updated updater to use googlecode
* Fixed font service iteration
* Fixed naming of skin options
* Better handling of small sizes
* Fix for float numbers
+ Added valign (not used yet)
+ Added dialog info (allow clients to set script variables starting with info)
+ The zip will contain also the pdbs (at least until it is more stable)
* Fix for ASCII strings
+ Initial version