some months ago i discovered "mirandaComm" which was supposed to be a voice chat plugin for miranda. unfortunately it was not maintained anymore and kind of broken.
so i contacted the original developer and received the permission to maintain it.
well, i rewrote / cleaned up most of the code and was quite close to a version which could be released. unfortunately there was ONE severe bug left which prevented it from working. as the final exams in school started at that time i was unable to fix it and sorta forgot mirandaComm for the next few months.
but now i'm finished with school and have 6 months of vacation so i really want to finish this plugin because
- voice chat is getting more and more popular
- voice chat via instant messaging would be a good idea nice but
- skype erm...duh...sucks!
- thus it would be really nice to have a working voice chat plugin for miranda
anyways, one or two people more working on mirandacomm would really help me so i'm looking for more progammers.
- ability to write decent c++ code and use MSDN
- quite some years of experience with programming :)
- if there are too many people applying i will prefer the ones who are able to fix "the one bug" which is left :D
- integration into SRMM would also be a good idea, if someone knows how to do that
- just FYI: im german so german coders might be even more interested but of course i dont mind speaking english and my code is written/commented in english anyway.
so if you are interested, just write something about yourself here and maybe give me your icq uin.
EDIT: here are the sources, i have not cleaned up yet so they're really a mess...well just if you wanna take a look: mirandacomm_sources_2005-05-16.rar
EDIT: the last severe bug is fixed! there will be an initial release soon.