Miranda IM

Thread: skype plugin

skype plugin

Is there any known incompatibility with Skype Protocol 0.0.0.13 and IM 0.40?
    Every time I start Miranda with this plugin activated, miranda dies. After I have deleted this plugin, I can see the users importer from skype, so there must be at lease some parts of this plugin working. Can some help me with this?

Hi!

Is it possible that you still have installed another plugin which uses the Skype-API (like Skype Status Change)? Another possibility is, that you still have an old Skype-Protocol DLL which was named differently (skype_protocol.dll) and therefore was not replaced after updating.

If none of the above reasons apply to you, you may fetch the debug-build from http://dose.0wnz.at/Skype/Skype_protocol_dbg.zip and send me the generated logfile (ICQ UIN 70908044 or via e-mail), so that I can investigate the crash.

I've closed skype now it started, but I got a messages over skype an my Mirada died instantly?!

i have this plugin running fine im running the latest version of both skype and the plugin, and it working fine.

my only gripe is the skype icons no longer seem to be available? can anyone tell me where i can get these from?

Quote Originally Posted by crusader
    Is there any known incompatibility with Skype Protocol 0.0.0.13 and IM 0.40?
    Every time I start Miranda with this plugin activated, miranda dies. After I have deleted this plugin, I can see the users importer from skype, so there must be at lease some parts of this plugin working. Can some help me with this?
    Which version of skype are you using ?

Cause with all the latest version, it works fine.

I use skype 1.1.0.79. But it seems I have the same problem with the rss feed plugin, every time I click on the message icon, miranda crashes, but only for skype and rss. I have no Idea why.

xsnslaine: Icons: http://dose.0wnz.at/Skype/Skype_icons.zip

have fun :)